UE’s highly-skilled and trained art group is able to handle most file types. We have a few recommendations to help ensure a finished product that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Digital Files: We can accept most file formats for both PC and Mac platforms. However, to ensure an expedient turnaround and alleviate possible challenges, we recommend utilizing the following formats:
- AI- Adobe Illustrator®
- PSD- Adobe Photoshop®
- EPS- Encapsulated Postscript
- PDF- Portable Document File
- JPG- Jpeg file
Digital File Size: We can handle most file sizes, but to be safe, please keep your file size to less than 40 megabytes. Always send a 100% image. And it’s ideal to have 600 dpi or higher.
Files: Vector format is preferred. Please outline all fonts to avoid font issues.
Line Weight: Depending on the product type, we have the following line weight recommendations:
- Minimum line weight is .003” (0.8mm)
- Minimum reverse-out weight is .007” (0.178mm)
Brass CNC engraved:
- Minimum line weight is .005” (0.127mm)
- Minimum reverse-out weight is .009” (0.229mm)