The Benefits of Using In-line Embossing and Debossing Dies
Embossing and debossing are pressing techniques that have their own merits.
- Embossing produces a 3D design that leaps out from the substrate’s surface
- Embossing can be used to bring attention to the focal point of a design
- Embossing creates textural interest as well as visual, appealing to the senses of customers and conveying a high-quality feel
- Debossing produces a 3D design that sinks into the substrate’s surface, creating depth and dimension
- Debossing offers a more subtle and understated effect than embossing, with the same textural appeal and luxury
- Debossed designs sit lower than the substrate’s surface area. When used on packaging, this provides protection for the design against wear, scuffs, scratches and dings during transit or while on the shelf.
Why Choose Universal Engraving for Your In-line Embossing and Debossing Dies
Here at Universal Engraving, we know how much the first impression matters.
As one of the largest engraved die makers in the world, we have developed unmatched quality and perfected innovative practices while creating thousands of products every day.
We also have decades of collective experience producing high quality brass dies for embossing or debossing. When you work with us, you can rest assured that you’re in the hands of a team dedicated to seeing you win.
With our custom embossing and debossing dies, you can give your clients the best first impression.